Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

About to Open Webstore Dingoo-Digital-USA.com Contest

Moderator: Moderators

About to Open Webstore Dingoo-Digital-USA.com Contest

Postby kswildside on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:28 pm

The Webstore is open for business as of yesterday afternoon we are awaiting our UPS account but have Fedex and US Postal Parcel service avaiable for shipping and can accept paypal or credit cards for your purchases. http://www.Dingoo-Digital-USA.com
Welp in a prelude to opening our North American webstore which will offer the A320 and accessories along with support and extras. We are doing a contest to raise awareness of the store here in America. To clarify all submissions become the property of Dingoo Digital USA/ Dingoo Digital North America LLC once you submit them for acceptance into the contest.

Also to clarify yes we are an American Company working and saleing products in America our HQ and Shipping is located in Kansas and our Sales/Marketing/Support is located in a small town near Kansas City, Mo.

Contest Number one will be for a Logo use the following Statment

Dingoo Digital North America LLC

Second logo will use the following statement

Dingoo-Digital-USA.com

The Grand prize will be a Dingoo Digital A320 with a Micro SD to Mini SD Adapter included.

We will have three runner up prizes of Micro SD to Mini SD Adapters.

Each month we will come up with a new contest to win a Dingoo A320 and other accessories.

So get too it and make a super logo for us... The store should open it's doors this weelk we are just awaiting on our merchant account to accept credit cards.

Mail all your submissions for the contest to: support@dingoo-digital-usa.com
The selection for the Contest will reported on 6/24/2009 so watch this forum post for the winners. When submitting your logo please include your name and mailing address with your entry. Also need to clarify all submissions for the contest are final and only 4 submissions per person allowed.

Alert! It's come to my attention you seem to think we are affiliated with Dingoo-Digital Forums other the me possibly being a moderator here and assisting with tech support and tools.

We are not directly affilated with Tean Dingoo or the Dingoo-Digital.com Forums. Although I would love to have Team Dingoo and GPeter7 on our side and possibly work together on a personal and business level.

We are just here to provide quality products, service, and tech support to the Dingoo/A320 community. As always I will contribute as much as I can to make the community grow.
kswildside

Return to Introduce yourself