Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

A320 will only turn on when plugged into AC

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

A320 will only turn on when plugged into AC

Postby BHC on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:06 am

So I waited nearly a month for DealExtreme to ship me my 320 and now I'm having a problem. Holding the power switch doesn't do anything when it's unplugged. I let the device charge for 2 days (the charging battery graphic was up the whole time). I'm able to transfer files from my computer when the USB is plugged in but I can't turn it on. However if I use the plug adapter for the USB cable I can turn it on just fine and it works perfectly. Any suggestions?
BHC

Re: A320 will only turn on when plugged into AC

Postby kamiyay on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Sounds to me like a bad battery... I'd RMA it.
kamiyay

Postby schanall on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:12 am

Have you tried to put a new firmware on it ? What happens when you do a reset(The reset hole on the left side and pressing the B button)
schanall

Postby jasha on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:33 am

Have a look at the battery level reported by the Dingoo
jasha

Return to A320 hardware