Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

A320 Explorer (szexplorer760)

Only for posting new releases of Dingoo OS based software.

Moderator: Moderators

A320 Explorer (szexplorer760)

Postby eule on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Again from the chinese forum, probably it´s chinese... but i can´t test it, so someone else has to.
http://209.85.135.132/translate_c?hl=de&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://www.a320home.cn/read.php%3Ftid%3D155&prev=hp&usg=ALkJrhgr2IkGsmAFRV5SYkrgOIFO1YMx7g

Description translated by google:
Add Copy to delete function, or slow down the phenomenon, the resource manager - szExplorer760, preview version of <br /> friends should be asked in several forums, spent a few days, get the preview version, there is no realization of functional operation of any document.
It is a bit like ubuntu, so the overall style with the colors, very beautiful feeling.
At present, the function of thought, copy, delete, move, etc., do not know what more convenient functions, friends say that under the back. 。 .

A = access to directory, or view the file attributes (selected documents)
B = return to previous level
Y = Back to the top
X = menu (selected documents)
Power = quit

============================== 2009/3/22 ============================== 2009/3/22
Slow down the improvement of the problem, or will some of the problems, it should be function findfirst series lead, the reasons for the time being still unclear.
To achieve reproduction, cut, paste, delete function, the time being the focus must be on file in order to pop-up menu. After the improvement.
Maximum use of the 10M + test copy of the document and found the card from the machine to copy than copying from the card to much faster machines, copy machines to the machine very slow. 。 . 。 .
I used the 40K buffer, and then linked to the General Assembly, it is a wonder. 。 . 。 .
If you test, use the useless paper, paying attention to the backup.
Will add on the features, many of my friends have mentioned a lot of great suggestions.
On the disk encryption or file encryption, do not have to achieve because the system can not be replaced szExplorer760 the shell;
On the calculator, stopwatch, unit conversion functions, are also better achieved;
On the notebook, a dictionary and other issues involving the need to enter the function, can be achieved, but the premise is to achieve the realization of a universal input module, which have a friend there to remind redboy above GBA can refer to (thanks) is actually the realization of a soft keyboard, code table with a Pinyin Chinese character input can be achieved, but more work, some do. 。 .
That point the way, on the other recent studies, mame recently read the code, it is very complicated and complex, while the E680 consult an expert oopsware, mame transplant can be done, but in order to maintain the structure, mame the efficiency of the project itself is more poor, probably more efficient than post-transplant was not so satisfactory szNeoPop760 also (depending on what drive to use, do not use the compilation of the kernel), the 8086 compilation of long ago returned to the teacher, MIPS's with 8086's there is still a difference, is temporarily unavailable what to do. 。 .

2009/3/20 2009/3/20
Found a more serious problem, from the procedure, the entire system will slow down, has yet to find the problem, please do not be carried out, since there is no specific function, once again thank you for the attention and support.
Also, the date function does not support itself, so for example, features such as calendar may not be achieved, but the stopwatch can be.

Hope you´ll like it.

edit: lol, forgot the rapidshare link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/221258997/szExplorer760.zip

hf
Anonymous said: is a fake.
Tobias said: it seems to run very slow ...so it could be real ...
Eläkeläiset - Humppa rules!
eule

Re: A320 Explorer (szexplorer760)

Postby eule on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:15 pm

found the real source of this, i think:
http://translate.google.de/translate?prev=hp&hl=de&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.5idoudou.net%2Fsubzeroblog%2F&sl=zh-CN&tl=en
弄了个 spent a few days simply by resource manager, preview version of it, at present the function of thought, copy, paste, delete, view, such as BMP picture files, see file attributes, etc., for adding files, etc. See function bar. 。 . 。 .

http://www.5idoudou.net/subzeroblog/upl ... 760_02.zip

edit: there is a new version, i changed the link
here´s the description:
Add a simple copy, delete and other functions and found that the speed of memory card than the card to the much faster memory, memory to memory, very slow. Opened a small copy of a buffer so the buffer has more then, I do not know why it died.
Added two more practical small function, calendar, stopwatch, and the function of the planning done by the icon.
X760 + itself does not support the date of the initial calendar date so just set the 3 / 23, the data part of festivals with the PPC's handcalendar data here to say;
Speaking of a stopwatch, a bit odd, / 1000 found that the clock will be slower than normal, about 35%, so / 650, and not very accurate, the play can use;
The past few days there is a small software anxious friends to, so to stop the development of the X760 a few days.
Anonymous said: is a fake.
Tobias said: it seems to run very slow ...so it could be real ...
Eläkeläiset - Humppa rules!
eule

Postby Bingo83 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:32 pm

I have used this and it works quite well. Cant figure out how to delete files yet though as my Chinese is non existent. Would be ideal for deleting nonworking roms wwithout the need to reconnect to the pc.
Bingo83

Postby n00body on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:20 am

The included browser already let you copy, past and delete files
n00body

Postby Mikey 134 on Tue May 26, 2009 6:12 pm

yeah I the stopwatch works; strangely the calender you cant set it for whatever reason, if you set it and close out of the app
it gos back to the default setting for whatever reason
Mikey 134

Postby jackpasser on Fri May 29, 2009 3:01 am

the calender is from other type of PMP also ues chinachip, exactly,it can't be called "calende" ,cuz it's just a chinese lunar calendar list compare to real calendar , I would say, it's not about any time/date issue.and in the game`s menu the time showed just to record the time of save state .so let`s guess.yes , i don`t think there`s any calender / clock function .
jackpasser

Return to Dingoo OS Releases