Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

A question

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

A question

Postby GLaDOS on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:37 pm

hi, just bought a dingoo, will be delivered sometime this week. just wanted to know something.

1. why is there lods of download links to the emulators on the forums. when the emulators come with the console. are these updated versions, which run faster?

2. also is it a simple drag and drop files onto the SD card.

thanks, GLaDOS
GLaDOS

Re: A question

Postby Harteex on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:20 pm

1. There are additional emulators available for download. Also Dingoo's bought via Dingoo-Digital-USA does not come with the emulators. The existing emulators are not updated.

2. Yes. After choosing "Interesting Game", just press B until you can select the SD card.

This is unless you plan to install Dingux (Linux).
Harteex

Postby Omega Gemo on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:09 pm

There is a bug in the native emulators that prevents you from using both Y and B buttons at the same time. The updated emulators fix this problem.
Minds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine.
Omega Gemo

Postby GLaDOS on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:33 pm

thanks alot guyz, and nope i am not installing linux onto it, i want it for SNES and NES, and that is all. btw 2 more questions then i am sorted

1. is there an official update of the firmware?

2. where do i put themes to, i cant find a folder to add them

thanks.
GLaDOS

Postby codiak on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:56 pm

For using Themes in the native OS of the Dingoo, you need to install a custom firmware: http://www.dingoo-digital.com
codiak

Return to A320 hardware