Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

7 Days - bug or stuck?

The official software and games as released by Dingoo

Moderator: Moderators

7 Days - bug or stuck?

Postby L[one]R on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:36 pm

After defeating the "dad" I got a key to clock tower. But when I enter the tower - I find myself stuck in a pitch-black room. I can see absolutely nothing except my character and there are no objects to interact with. I can't even go back out of the room because the exit is gone too. All I can do is wander around in nothingness.

All I have in my inventory is a Rubik's Cube and a tranquiliser, which are of no use. I have tried the version that came with my dingoo (has slightly different font in menu and "Settinge" instead of "Settings"), and the one that I downloaded from dingoo-digital unofficial support site (I believe it's the same version that is somewhere on this forums too), but both have same problem.
Unless there's something I'm supposed to do, I think maybe something is wrong with my save file. If you don't know how to solve this problem - could you please at least share a save file with me? One that's just after defeating the "dad" boss and entering the clock tower.

Thanks
Need a life. Looking for donors.
L[one]R

Re: 7 Days - bug or stuck?

Postby L[one]R on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:03 am

bumpity bump bump
L[one]R

Postby dysfunctionalelf on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:59 pm

BUG! After stabbing dear daddy in the back and returning to the save room you should see the girl waiting for you where you are given a long cut-scene explaining her significance. Then its on to Day 4. Only then should you be able to enter the Clock Tower. If your not getting the cut-scene then somethings gone wrong. The version I played was the English one translated by segeal but its only 5 Days long and I finished it on the Gemei not the Dingoo. I wonder if it only works properly for the Gemei or maybe Dingux is somehow screwing it up. Sorry, I don't have any saves.
dysfunctionalelf

Postby L[one]R on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:31 am

First I didn't quite understand your comment and thought that cutscene was supposed to occur somewhere else in the mansion. But after running around and not finding anything, I went back to the save room near clock tower. As I approached the save room I somehow triggered that cutscene you mentioned, which is weird because I've passed that same spot many times before but never triggered a cutscene. After that everything worked fine and I could finally progress further into the game.
Thanks a lot. :D
L[one]R

Return to Official software & games