Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

1.03 to 1.1, please help.

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

1.03 to 1.1, please help.

Postby dollarhorror on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:23 pm

I didn't want to erase everthing on my a320, so I just copied the new firmware to the Dingoo and restarted witht he down button pressed. It said it was updating it, but when I got back into the UI everything was Chinese. Once I changed back to English I saw that the "about" screen displays the version number as 1.1, but none of the menues are renamed and nothing else is changed.

Is there a way to update without erasing everything and flashing?
dollarhorror

Re: 1.03 to 1.1, please help.

Postby Vladar on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:29 pm

If you see more languages than was before (Russian, Japanese, Korean) - this is means update was successful, IMHO.
Vladar

Re: 1.03 to 1.1, please help.

Postby Dan on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:39 pm

1.1 only adds languages. If you don't actually need the languages the Team Dingoo 1.03 is probably a better firmware.
Dan

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks